- Name: Rodney Knox
- Role in the Beer World: Blogger would probably be the best term for it
- First Craft Beer you vividly remember: Lindemans Framboise that my brother gave me when I was under the drinking age.
- Where can people reach you? Read your stuff, websites, twitter, etc.: You are already there! Also, on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @beertasteslike
Best of Questions
- Best Style (or your favorite underrated style): Porter, stout, wait…Belgian Quad. I guess it just depends on the day!
- Best beer drinking experience that hooked you on craft beer: 2013 Dark Lord Day, I was drinking craft beer before that, but I haven’t been the same since.
- Best Brewery (either for experience, beer, or both): Ommegang or New Glarus for the beauty that surrounds those breweries, but the self-guided tour of Cantillon was remarkable.
- Best Bar(s): Off the top of my head! Chicago (Hopleaf) Chicago Burbs (Brixies) Moeder Lambic Fontainas (Brussels)
- Last beer you drank? Surly Coffee Bender Ale
- Oldest beer in your fridge/cellar: 2006 Anchor Christmas
- Brewery you will try any new beer from: Half Acre
- Favorite beer to buy for the following settings:
- Beach: Anything in a can. Currently, Greenwood Beach Pineapple Wit by Temperance or Daisy Cutter by Half Acre.
- Dive Bar: Miller High Life
- Formal setting: A good lambic, or one of the bombers of Goose Island – Matilda, Sophie, etc.
- For friend who ‘isn’t into craft beer’: Bourbon County Stout. People who ‘aren’t into craft beer’ haven’t had high quality beers, so give them something to remember.
- What was the last beer that wowed you? Side Project Thicket at Dark Lord Day 2015